Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feeling Nostalgic, here are some photos from College

Crazy how time flies and how my style has changed so much from when I first started photography. I wanted to be a commercial, or a fashion photographer so bad. I actually told myself that I would never do weddings, my how that has changed. I find that nothing excites me more then real human emotion and there is so much of it at weddings. These photos are a little more of my commercial and fashion side of my photography. I hope you like my little blast from my past.






Painting with light, had a super long exposure and lit it up with a flashlight

Taken with a Hasselblad medium format camera

Taken with a large format 8x10 camera with bellows 

Taken with a Hasselblad medium format camera

No comments:

Post a Comment